Wednesday, May 7, 2014

sushi, the social media princess

If you're anything like me, you're addicted to all forms of social media. I check twitter and instagram like a nervous tick. I'm obsessed with looking at all of the pictures and just generally seeing what people are doing; something to occupy my time.

So why wouldn't I make my dog an instagram?



Yup. It happened. & It's pretty awesome, but also the lamest thing I've ever done.
After I realized 90% of the "people" I follow on my personal instagram are all just dogs, I knew she stood a chance. So what the hell. I try to post every day at least one picture of her. Sushi_the_shiba is the next ~* ig princess *~.








3 comments:

  1. the phillies hat IS MY FAVORITE. Is that your phone background it needs to be because i want to make it mine omfg #deaddonedyingICANT its perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know why is she so cute I just don't understand.
      xx

      Delete