Friday, April 4, 2014

Stress Less


Thank god it's Friday! 
This week was my first week of classes starting for the spring term and I am already getting stressed. I'm sure my fellow college students can agree that time management only takes you so far before finals week encroaches and you're engulfed in your textbooks for hours on end. Stress has so many negative effects on your life that go beyond you wanting to just curl up in the corner with a bottle of whiskey. Just me? It is really detrimental to your health too. I've made a list of things that I do to keep me stress free especially when I feel totally overwhelmed with schoolwork.


  • Go for a walk
  • Take a hot shower or bath
  • Breathe
  • Exercise 
  • Go to bed a little earlier
  • Sign up for a yoga class
  • Enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee
  • Focus on what you can control
  • Paint your nails
  • Blast your favorite music
  • Ask for a hug
  • Smile

What keeps you stress free & happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment