Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Cleaning

Although spring isn't officially until four days (March 20) I am officially ready for it. Due to my extreme willfulness for the warm weather to arrive permanently I have created a playlist for when it does. I find the tracks on the mix are perfect for finally being able to open your windows and letting the warm air rush in.


  1. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
  2. Little Bit - Lykke Li
  3. Big Jet Plane - Angus & Julia Stone
  4. Intro - The XX
  5. The Start of Something - Voxtrot
  6. North - Phoenix
  7. Suffocation - Crystal Castles
  8. Heartbeats - The Knife
  9. Auburn and Ivory - Beach House
  10. Clair De Lune - Michael Dulin
  11. My Only Swerving - El Ten Eleven
  12. Young Bride - Midlake
  13. Sex Tourist - French Kicks


Listen to the full mixtape on my 8tracks



No comments:

Post a Comment