Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Today I've been trying to ignore the fact that its forty degrees outside with snow on the ground here in Philadelphia. So far I've spent the last two hours looking up concert schedules for the next few months & its safe to say I'm so excited for who is coming to the area!


 For my birthday my parents bought me two tickets to Kings of Leon, one of my all-time favorite bands, and I'll be seeing them tomorrow night with my boyfriend!! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for that. I love absolutely every single song by this band, but my all-time favorites are:

&
&


I bought my tickets to Chromeo this afternoon too. They will be here in May and I am so excited. They just seem like they would be so fun to see live. I don't expect to be completely blown away with musical talent, but I am expecting to have an amazing time. I plan on getting intoxicated beyond belief, painting my face, and acting completely crazy. For those who haven't heard of how fun Chromeo is, here are some of my favorite songs:

&
&


I also plan on embracing my inner-frat boy and seeing one of my favorite live bands, Dave Matthews Band. They will be coming in June & I am super stoked about that. They are the epitome of having a good time in the summer. Complete with tailgates, cheap beer, and summer sun, aka the recipe for an amazing night. I've been a huge DMB fan since as long as I can remember & I have seen them live multiple times & have always had the best time. I honestly could never pick a few songs to show you that are my favorites by Dave Matthews because every song is amazing, but seeing them live is a completely other experience. If you have the chance to see them - take it! 


Who are you getting your tickets for this concert season? 


No comments:

Post a Comment