Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jalouse?

I've been having a serious blogging problem recently with being able to come up with material. I suppose this is my introduction to writer's block & I am at a complete loss at how to effectively treat it. Today is obviously no different. I thought I would just take this day to share some of my favorite photographs from when I travelled to my favorite place in the world, France, a year ago with my mom.

A quick synopsis of the trip: my mother & I traveled to France in July of 2012 to meet up with some family who were spending a few days in Paris after their cruise. The two of us decided to end up staying for about two weeks, traveling from various destinations in & around Paris, & then to the south of France to stay in Cannes. My two favorite aspects of the trip were visiting Monet's gardens in Giverny & in the south, Eze. If you're ever going to be in France, make sure you visit these to places.

Don't worry, this post comes avec beaucoup de jalousie, its normal.













All images are © Catherine Lowther 2014. 

If you want to see more images add me on Facebook, stalk my flickr, or follow me on instagram


Here's what I'm listening to:
&
&


Feeling super French now? 
I made a playlist on 8tracks to make you feel like you're in the middle of a Parisian summer.
Grab a chocolate croissant, espresso, & a cigarette & press play.




1 comment:

  1. ughhhhh stop it these are all SO perfect. I've been dying to get to paris, obvi.

    ReplyDelete