Monday, January 6, 2014

A Bottle Or Two… Or Five Kinda Day

First day back at classes and already considering death by liver poisoning induced by alcoholism. My schedule is extremely hectic, having classes from 9 am to 3 pm straight is exhausting. To make it even better my schedule includes a math for the first time in years so we can only cross our fingers and pray to some holy spirit that I will make it through the next ten weeks of this chaos.

It really didn't help that my boyfriend decided it was a good idea to wake me up at 2 am and drop a relationship nuclear attack on me. Not only did he decide it was important enough to wake me up in the middle of the night, before my crazy day that I had to be up at 6:30 am for, but then figured that he was just too upset to even talk to me about it. He promptly hung up after he told me about what was bothering him and left me gaping at my phone without the time to explain myself. Needless to say I was up literally all night dealing with all of that craziness.



I woke up today to the disgusting weather that smacked the Northeast in the face. The morning rain and strange humidity and heat melted all of the snow but had me walking Sushi in a downpour at an hour that shouldn't even be legal to be awake at. I got back to my apartment to find that my shitty windows decided to leak onto the windowsill where I keep my new record player and speakers. They seem to be working okay for now but who knows.. at the rate my day is going they'll probably never work again.



Paul Rudd summed it all up. Whatever…. theres always tomorrow and more importantly, alcohol.


1 comment:

  1. KBYE lets play again and bad things won't happen hopefully

    ReplyDelete