Friday, December 20, 2013

Summertime Sadness

It's about that time of year again when the cold just gets to be too much and I begin to get way too nostalgic for summer...

(Stupid at Slightly Stoopid)


I'm seriously going through some outdoor concert withdraw right now. Tailgating in the hot summer sun from two to seven in the afternoon is one of the best parts of the summer. Getting to drink outdoors with all of your best friends and random strangers is definitely a top favorite activity of mine. Actually, really anything that involves getting intoxicated in the summer outside is a favorite activity of mine.

(Dizzy-bat enthusiast)


It's exciting knowing that you're going to see some of your favorite music be performed live especially with  some of your favorite people next to you AND while you're wasted?! Awesome. Sometimes just attending the tailgate is good enough for me - any darty (day-party) is a good darty to me. Often I'll find myself at some random event in Camden, NJ in the Campbell's Soup parking lot in the middle of the day in July. Come find me, I'll be shitfaced by 2:30.

(**Note the Campbell's sign**)


(Obviously sober at Jack Johnson)

1 comment: